The NHS App
Canterbury Medical Practice would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery - Please note: As many of our consultations are currently booked for telephone or video calls, it is not possible to use online services to book an appointment at the present time. We hope to resume this service in due course.
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record securely
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
Connecting GP surgeries to the NHS App
Patients at 95% of GP surgeries in England can now use all the features of the NHS App.
You can check if your GP surgery is connected when you open the app for the first time. If it's not, you can register your email address, and we'll notify you when they go live.
If your GP surgery is not connected, you can still download the app and use it to check your symptoms and find out what to do when you need help urgently.
Keeping your data secure
When your surgery is connected, and you register in the app, we'll carry out checks to confirm your identity. The app will then securely connect to information from your GP surgery. To keep your access secure, we'll send a security code to your phone each time you use the app.
Download the app:
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.