I qualified in 1991 as a Registered Nurse in the Seychelles and worked in a community hospital. I had the pleasure to fly with my patients to the main island on an on call basis for 9 years. I also worked in women’s health, Sexual health, maternal and child health and as a midwife. I moved to the UK in 2001 and worked in various hospitals.
I joined the CMP 17months ago, as trainee ANP undergoing an MSc at the LSBU. I currently see patients with a range of issues and doing home visits.
I do speak English, French and French creole and enjoy travelling in my spare time.
- Registered General Nurse 1991- Seychelles
- Registered midwife 1996- Seychelles
- Independent Prescriber 2013 LSBU
- Certificate Travel Medicine London School of Tropical Medicine (2013)
- Bsc (Hons) BSC in Professional Nursing Practice 2015 LSBU