Canterbury Medical Practice's priority is to provide the highest standard of clinical care to the 23,000 patients registered with the Practice as well as those from other practices who are seen in our additional clinics. We aim to work collaboratively with other healthcare providers and support organisations, to enable more patients to be treated in a primary care setting, closer to home. We embrace a continuous improvement ethos and strive to ensure that we are available to patients when they need a consultation. We have a holistic approach to patient care and a strong training ethos within the practice.
All our clinicians work to the standards set out by their professional bodies such as the Nursing and Midwifery Council or the General Medical Council to ensure that patients receive safe, effective care.
All staff are involved in training appropriate to their role to maintain high standards of care including making sure that confidentiality rules are followed and all patients are treated with dignity and respect.
Our Patient Group meets 4 times a year to discuss service feedback and improvements as well as developments within the practice and the wider health and social care context.
We aim to:
- provide high quality clinical care
- meet our patients needs
- act with integrity and complete confidentiality
- be courteous, approachable, friendly and accommodating
- ensure we provide safe and effective services and environments
- to put patient care at the centre of what we do
- to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce
- use feedback, monitoring and auditing to continuously improve our services
- treat all patients and staff with dignity, respect and honesty
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.